Choral Conductor Hannah Brine is hosting two countryside singing retreats this year (Essex - 1st-3rd June & Stourbridge 30th August - 2nd September) and we wondered if any of your choir members or students would be interested in coming along?
Posted here at the request of Lesley Aird.
Please see below the offer of a free glass of Kir Royale when visiting Cote Brasserie Ealing. Just mention Questors Choir as mentioned on their poster.
1. Pay your membership fee at the stipulated time (see below).
2. Make sure you arrive in time to start singing at 8 pm, allowing for all “preliminaries” and settling in.
3. On arrival, tick the attendance register against your name and under the appropriate date.
4. At the same time, please check for and collect any new music or other paperwork that you do not already have.
5. Indicate known, unavoidable absences by putting a cross under the appropriate date on the Register.