1. Pay your membership fee at the stipulated time (see below).
2. Make sure you arrive in time to start singing at 8 pm, allowing for all “preliminaries” and settling in.
3. On arrival, make sure your section Rep knows you have arrived.
4. At the same time, please check for and collect any new music or other paperwork that you do not already have.
5. Indicate known, unavoidable absences by letting your section Rep know.
6. If absent without prior notice, contact your Section Representative to check if any key announcements have been missed.
7. Make sure you return borrowed music to the Choir Librarian at the end of each concert.
8. Actively advertise concerts and volunteer your help whenever possible