- Everyone over the age of 16 welcome, regardless of whether you read music or not
- No need to audition
- Friendly and informal atmosphere
- Attend up to three rehearsals for free (we do ask you to return your music at the end of rehearsals until you have fully joined)
- After that, you pay a membership fee and continue to sing with us - we're sure you will!
- 16 - 25? Become a member free of charge!
- As with all good choirs, you need to be willing to do some practising at home. We often have MP3/MIDI files to help you practise.
- And punctuality and regular attendance are expected from all members.
Please note: Membership is ultimately at the discretion of the Musical Director (who may also require any member he finds insufficiently prepared not to sing in a public performance; such a decision would be made no less than 3 weeks before the performance). AND members who have not paid their subscription may not normally sing in concerts.
Subscription Rates for the 2021-22 Season
Under 16-25 year olds may join free of charge
TYPE FEES PAYMENT TERMS
Full Season** £140 (Concessions* £120) If paid after 22nd Sept 2021
Early Bird Discount £130 (Concessions* £110) If paid by 22nd Sept 2021
Two terms from January £93.50 (Concessions* £80) If paid by 23rd Jan 2022 - £87 (Concessions* £75)
Single Term (and joining for a term at a time) £60 (Concessions* £50)
* Concessions = State pensions or benefits, students in full-time education. The Treasurer has discretion to agree special terms special terms for anyone unable to pay the subscription in the usual way. Our policy is that no-one is excluded for financial reasons.
** New members joining after September are eligible for the annual discount
The Treasurer has the discretion to agree special terms for anyone unable to pay the subscription in the usual way.
If you are already a member, please see the Member zone for information about how to pay electronically.